#infp #Why Can't I Hold All These Queues
I’ve become quite disgusted at exactly how self-destructive and ignorant the overwhelming majority of humanity seems to be about the horrid shape it’s in (economic, politics, nature, etc.). I want so badly to open everyone’s eyes, but seeing as I’m just one person out of billions its seems nearly impossible. And and this point I’ve lost so much faith in humanity’s ability to care that even if the entire world, knew, I doubt they’d do something major to help.
#infp #yep #pretty much #unstable friend problems.
I used to be almost happy when I did not have my phone on me at home, but now I frequently find myself making sure I have it. Why? Because I have this friend who calls me for boyfriend troubles and parent troubles.
#infp #holy freaking me #me #so much me #personal #gpoy #This is a description of myself in a paragraph.
The downside of being able to read people and getting emotionally attached to things is I find that I’m always paranoid that people don’t like me. I think I want to please everyone and I’m terrified to think everyone secretly hates me. I over think others actions and reactions; trying to rationalize them. This is me, trying to please everyone, and be everyone’s friend. This how I attempt to be the popular extrovert I’m not.
#infp #Why can't I hold all these Queues
I just want to make beauty. That’s all. Is that too idealistic?
- George Orwell
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Edgar Allen Poe
- C.S. Lewis
- Bill Watterson
- J.K. Rowling
- Kurt Cobain
- Ian Curtis
- Tim Burton
- Johnny Depp
- Heath Ledger
- Nicolas Cage (what)
- Thom Yorke
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- J.D. Salinger
- Andy Warhol
- Haruki Murakumi
- H.P. Lovecraft
- Sylvia Plath
Do you have that one person that was like idk. You were immediately drawn to them? Not because of looks or anything, just because they have this je nais sais quois that you haven’t felt from anyone else. Just a vibe they give off or something. But you never talk to them because as much as you’d like to be close to them, you’re too afraid of messing it up somehow or them being totally indifferent to you.
This happens every time I like someone. I see them and I’m like “Hey. I like them for some reason.” And if it’s a girl sometimes I’m like “Hey. I want to be her best friend.” It’s weird. Maybe INFPs have a certain aura to them.
this happens to me every now and then! There’s just certain people that give off an idealist vibe, and I love it. Also, there are some people that I absolutely love to see but never interact with. I feel like if I were to talk to them, I would ruin the perfect perception I have of them.#infp
#INFP #Personal #This is me.
- The kind of person who can be found listening to the rain just for the sake of listening to the rain.
- The one who feels bad about killing things in a video game and imagine how much it must hurt.
- The one willing to do anything for the person I love.
- The one who can find a criticism in a joke and get upset about it.
- Too afraid to speak up for himself, but never for my values.
- The guy who has a slight smile on his face looking into the distance, while I’m stuck in a never ending conflict inside that is causing an emotional turmoil. All the while hoping that someone will notice.
- The one willing to listen to what you have to say even if no one else will.
- The guy who can be found sitting alone in a restaurant.
- The guy who feels sorry for people sitting alone at a restaurant.
- The one who is willing to admit that I cry in sad or romantic movies, books, etc.
If a film/character(s) is left out it is because I either havent watched the film or I do not know the character well enough to attempt to type him/her/them!
Please feel free to disagree with my typing and, Add your own! :D
x - Means I do not know what they are for that…
#infp #watch football? #Obsess over scantily-clad women? #disregard emotions? #constantly make everything a competition? #Sorry but No. #I'd rather be emotional #I'd rather watch Doctor Who #I'd rather play video games that make me think #I'd rather let others win and watch their joy. #I'll take those over our culture's guide to being masculine any day.Sometimes it’s just really hard to live up to the standards of what a straight male is supposed to be like.-Anonymous
Vincent van Gogh
A. A. Milne
Edgar Allan Poe